Diana Mautner Markhof is Editor-in-Chief of iGlobenews. She is also a Staff Writer.
Diana Mautner Markhof is an attorney-at-law in Austria and New York. She received an MA in Advanced International Studies from the Vienna Diplomatic Academy. She completed her law studies at the University of Vienna, has an LL.M. from the University of Chicago Law School and a B.A. in Computer Science from Brown University.
- Interview With Maria Rauch-Kallat, President Of Austria’s Paralympic Committee And Former Minister For The Environment, Women And Health (August 2021)
- Library On The Lake (August 2021)
- Novid20 Develops Innovative Software Solutions For Fighting COVID: Interview With CEO Christoph Tockner And Moritz Miedler (July 2021)
- An Insider’s View of the OSCE: Interview with Ambassador Thomas Greminger, Former OSCE Secretary General (July 2021)
- SOS-Kinderdorf Scandal: Bound To Secrecy? (June 2021)
- Interview With Dr. Margarete Schramböck, Austria’s Federal Minister For Digital And Economic Affairs (June 2021)
- Interview With Dr. Thomas Stelzer, Dean Of The International Anti-Corruption Academy: Combatting Corruption Through Education, Training And Networking (May 2021)
- Beate Meinl-Reisinger’s COVID Critique, Review And Restart For Austria (May 2021)
- How A Vienna Startup Is Revolutionizing E-Learning (May 2021)
- VAX-Wars: EU Vaccine Politics (April 2021)
- Time Is Running Out For Iran’s Nuclear Deal (March 2021)
- Human Rights V. Human Life: Is there A Right To Demonstrate During COVID-19 (Feb. 2021)
- Boeing V. Airbus: A Trans-Atlantic Trade War Between Allies – When Will It End? (Jan. 2021)
- Covid Casualties: Austrian Elections, Tourism And The Ischgl Effect (Dec. 2020)