Before submitting a pitch we strongly suggest that you please subscribe to our Newsletter and read our published articles. Acquainting yourself with iGlobenews’ style of writing will greatly increase your chances of publication. Also please read our submission guidelines carefully.
While most of our featured articles are solicited by the editors, we also welcome unsolicited submissions in international relations, politics, economics, science and current events. We aim to understand the complex and more comprehensive framework of current topics and key events, to offer new insights and stimulate discussion. The backgrounds and views of our staff writers are diverse, and we encourage this diversity in our guest submissions as well. We also encourage our readership to consider various viewpoints.
How to Submit
Please fill out all of the sections below, and submit your form along with a CV to email@example.com.
What we look for:
- Original ideas
- Noteworthy topics from around the globe
- Unique perspectives
- Three C’s (Current events, Causes, and Consequences)
- Skilled writers with excellent proficiency in English
– Avoid jargon, metaphors and clichés
– Carefully self-edit your article before submission
– Only use appropriate language (no name-calling, ad hominem attacks)
– Do not base your article on unsubstantiated allegations or rumors
– Always consider both sides of any argument you make
- 800-word maximum article length
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exclusivity of the pitch to iGlobenews
How we can contact you:
Name, Email Address and Telephone Number
Please briefly (max. 150 words) describe the issue you wish to cover, your viewpoint, and why our readers would be interested in your article. Also, please indicate into which issue area and region your article would fall.
Please note, that pitch acceptance by iGlobenews does not guarantee that your article will be published. The decision on publication will be based solely on the quality of your article.
All articles are checked for plagiarism before being published.