Lena Kirkorian is a Staff Writer of iGlobenews.
Lena Kirkorian is an Armenian-American young professional with a strong international affairs, security studies and development background. Her regional expertise is in the South Caucasus where she was a field researcher at Yerevan State University in Armenia. She holds an M.A. from the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna and a B.A. from the George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs.
- China’s Evergrande: Real Estate Or Real Bubble? (November 2021)
- A new Arctic? Climate change and Geopolitics are heating up (September 2021)
Russian version: Новая Арктика? Изменение Климата и Геополитической Ситуации в Регионе
- COVID-19 Crisis Jeopardizes Democracy in India (July 2021)
- Lebanon’s Never-Ending Crisis Following The Beirut Blast (May 2021)
- Two Currencies Aren’t Better Than One: Cuba’s Long-awaited Currency Unification (March 2021)
Spanish version: Dos monedas no son mejor que una: la unificación monetaria en Cuba
- No Peace, No War: The Artsakh Crisis Reshuffles The Geopolitical Chessboard In The South Caucasus (Dec. 2020)